Admission is based on the following criteria:
- Entrance exam score (required for students entering grades 1 – 8)
- Current school record and previous year’s report card
- Prior year standardized test results
- The application process commences on January 17, 2017
- The application fee is $50.00 per child. This fee includes the entrance exam (grades 1-8) and is non-refundable.
According to Archdiocesan policy, a child must meet the following age criteria upon entering school:
- A child entering Pre-K3 must be 3 years old on or before September 1st of that year.
- A child entering Pre-K4 must be 4 years old on or before September 1st of that year.
- A child entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 1st of that year.
- A child entering 1st grade must be 6 years old on or before September 1st of that year.
- Entrance exams will be scheduled after the application for admission is received.
- The entrance exam assesses reading comprehension, language arts skills and mathematics.
Given the mission of Our Lady of Lourdes Parish School as an agent of Catholic Christian formation,
the school will give preference to:
- Students whose parents demonstrate an understanding of the specific Catholic nature of the school and a desire to participate in that mission.
- Students whose families are active members of Our Lady of Lourdes Parish.
- In matters of admission and registration, the Pastor and Principal decide the specific method of selecting students and their selections are final.
Decision letters will be mailed out after entrance exam has been administered and admission status has been determined.
All new students must commence registration process within five business days of receipt of acceptance letter.
Our Lady of Lourdes Parish School admits students of any race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin offering all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs.