Creativity and expression are fostered through the exploration of art, music, physical education, world language and the Media Center. Weekly activities include:
- Weekly Art Instruction for all students PK3 – 8th grade.
- Weekly Music Instruction for all students PK3 – 8th grade.
- Students engage in outdoor activities throughout the day to develop gross motor skills, hand-eye coordination and understanding spatial boundaries in PK3 – Kindergarten.
- Spanish is taught through prayers and music in PK3 – PK4.
- Spanish classes are conducted for PK3 – 8th grade.
- Physical Education and physical fitness activities for PK3 – 8th grade are held 2x per week.
- The Media Center is open to students throughout the week and they are encouraged to check out books for reading exploration.